Service Desk Operator (Maternity Cover)
At WFP, customer service is at the heart of what we do.
Our ethos and company culture, both within our team and with our customers, is what's won us 'Employer of the Year' at the FSB Awards 2018.
- Plan and book customer visits for our engineers and sub-contractors
- Process engineers' worksheets, inputting data into our customer database
- Register purchase orders/invoices
- Be a point of contact for customers on service-related queries
- Update stock list
- Other administration tasks, as and when required
- Hours of work will be from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary dependent on experience
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a driving licence and a car (our office is not near a station and is not accessible by foot or bus).
- Must be comfortable handling phone calls and talking directly to customers.
- Proven experience of customer relationship management and/or data processing.
- Used to working in a team environment where communication is crucial.
Communicating with customers
Organisation and providing solutions
Engaging in a team environment
Learning something new each day
This temporary position is open to entry-level applicants looking for an immediate start.
To apply, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you think you'd be suitable for the role, or fill out the below form and we'll be in touch directly!
Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive
If our straight forward, cost effective and simple to use support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653