Fire Alarm Maintenance
The servicing of installed fire alarm equipment is every bit as important as installing it in the first place. If you have just had a new Fire system installed at your premises, you are legally required to get Fire Alarm Maintenace. We understand you want:
to comply with UK Fire Safety Law
to keep your building and its occupants safe
as little hassle and disruptions as possible
Our ‘problem solving’ team really listen to you to understand your needs, so that you get exactly what you want and need and don't end up paying for something unnecessary.
To Stay Legal, You Must:
What is Fire Alarm Maintenance?
WFP Engineers specialise in a high-quality, technically advanced service on fire alarm systems and are committed to continually improving the level of service they provide to the customer.
WFP are the best choice for your Fire Alarm Maintenance. But don't take our word for it, find out what our customers say...
How can WFP solve your problems?
WFP take the time to understand your needs so that you receive exactly what you want and need. We know there is no 'One Size Fits All' Maintenance.
WFP specialise in fire alarms and with over 100 years experience, you can rely on us to fix all errors possible & provide a professional & quality service.
There is always someone at hand to help you. With our 24hr technical helpline, issues can often be solved over the phone which saves paying for a callout.
What this means to you
Here's a video of what our customers think.
Gavin (Accounts Manager), Sue (General Manager) and Joe (CEO and Head Teacher), are all great customers of WFP and in this short clip talk about their experiences using WFP Fire Alarm Maintenance.
Radio or Wired Fire Alarm Maintenance?
Our Fire Alarm Maintenance team are trained in both radio and wired fire alarm systems.
They are focused on delivering excellent quality and a high standard of service. Be your system radio or wired.
There are pros and cons for both, here are a few below.
Pro’s For Radio
- No disruption to the fabric of the building
- No wires
- No loss of working space
- No business downtime
- Weeks of installation reduced to days
- Quick system replacement
Con’s for Radio
- If it is not surveyed correctly you will have problems
- There is a small battery change cost in year 4 to 5 (Depending on Fire/Security and usage)
- If the maintenance is not carried out the system will end up costing you money
Pro’s For Wired
- More suitable for new build
- Cheaper technology available (non-addressable)
- Can be forgiving if not maintained (highly unrecommended)
Con’s for Wired
- If it is not installed correctly you will have problems with screening and earth faults
- Disruptive to buildings during installation
- Loss of saleable space during installation
- Installation is a lot more time consuming
"Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive"
In 3 words, our customers described us.
This video shows their answers and it's less than a minute long. All the more reason to watch this if you are considering getting your fire alarm maintenance carried out by WFP.
Do you need Fire Alarm Maintenance?
The WFP All-In-One Service
One more thing that you will find really interesting and useful, is how much you can benefit from WFP working on all your systems! We call this the WFP All-In-One Service. WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar Alarms/Security Alarm Systems)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
Still need to know more about Fire Alarm Maintenance?
If our straight forward, cost effective and thorough support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653