Fire Alarm Maintenance in London, Essex & Surrounding Counties
The servicing of installed fire alarm equipment is every bit as important as installing it in the first place. If you have just had a new Fire system installed at your premises, you are legally required to get Fire Alarm Maintenance.
We understand you want:
- to comply with UK Fire Safety Law
- to keep your building and its occupants safe
- as little hassle and disruptions as possible
Our ‘problem solving’ team really listen to you to understand your needs, so that you get exactly what you want and need and don't end up paying for something unnecessary.
To Stay Legal, You Must Ensure:
Get a Quote for your Fire Alarm Maintenance
If our straightforward, cost-effective and thorough support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
01277 724 653
What is Fire Alarm Maintenance?
WFP Engineers specialise in a high-quality, technically advanced service on fire alarm systems and are committed to continually improving the level of service they provide to the customer.
WFP are the best choice for your Fire Alarm Maintenance. But don't take our word for it, find out what our customers say...
How can WFP solve your problems?
What this means to you
WFP carry out the Fire Alarm Maintenance for hundreds of clients all over London, Essex and the surrounding counties.
If you want to know what it's like having WFP supporting you with the maintenance and servicing of your systems, then watch the video to the left.
Gavin (Accounts Manager), Sue (General Manager) and Joe (CEO and Head Teacher), are all great clients of WFP and in this short clip talk about their experiences using WFP Fire Alarm Maintenance.
The Areas WFP Cover
BAFE Fire System Service Provider
Radio or Wired Fire Alarm Maintenance?
Our Fire Alarm Maintenance team are trained in both radio and wired fire alarm systems.
They are focused on delivering excellent quality and a high standard of service. Be your system radio or wired.
There are pros and cons for both, here are a few below.
Pro’s For Radio
- No disruption to the fabric of the building
- No wires
- No loss of working space
- No business downtime
- Weeks of installation reduced to days
- Quick system replacement
Con’s for Radio
- If it is not surveyed correctly you will have problems
- There is a small battery change cost in year 4 to 5 (Depending on Fire/Security and usage)
- If the maintenance is not carried out the system will end up costing you money
Pro’s For Wired
- More suitable for new build
- Cheaper technology available (non-addressable)
- Can be forgiving if not maintained (definitely not recommended)
Con’s for Wired
- If it is not installed correctly you will have problems with screening and earth faults
- Disruptive to buildings during installation
- Loss of saleable space during installation
- Installation is a lot more time consuming
"Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive"
In the video to the right, we asked our clients to describe us and the relationship we have in 3 words.
Their answers are very humbling but more importantly are definitely worth sharing with you.
The Video's less than a minute long and well worth a watch this if you are considering getting your fire alarm maintenance carried out by WFP Fire & Security.
Do you need Fire Alarm Maintenance?
The WFP All-In-One Service
One more thing that you will find really interesting and useful, is how much you can benefit from WFP working on all your systems! We call this the WFP All-In-One Service. WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar Alarms/Security Alarm Systems)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
Still need to know more about Fire Alarm Maintenance?
If our straight forward, cost effective and thorough support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653