WFP Fire and Security All In One solution
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Tick all the Legal Boxes
The WFP Fire and Security All-In-One Service
How much can you benefit from WFP working on all your systems? We call this the WFP All-In-One Service. WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar alarms)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
Your problems are
How can WFP solve your problems?
WFP Offer a 'Multi-system' discount. Which means if WFP maintain more than one of your Fire & Security systems, you will pay less.
WFP offer a 'One Number To Call' for all your Fire & Security systems, meaning you no longer have to ring up to 10 different companies to arrange these visits.
WFP Engineers are specially trained in multiple Fire & Security systems, meaning you only have to wait for one engineer to work on most if not all your systems.
WFP remind you of the visits and fit in the visits around you, taking hours off your admin time.
What this means to you
Radio or Wired Fire alarm system?
Our installation team are focused on delivering excellent quality and sensitively installed fire detection and alarm systems.
You may need a radio or wired system, there are pros and cons for both.
Pro’s For Radio
Con’s for Radio
Pro’s For Wired
Con’s for Wired
- No disruption to the fabric of the building
- No wires
- No loss of working space
- No business downtime
- Weeks of installation reduced to days
- Quick system replacement
- If it is not surveyed correctly you will have problems
- There is a small battery change cost in year 4 to 5 (Depending on Fire/Security and usage)
- If the maintenance is not carried out the system will end up costing you money
- More suitable for new build
- Cheaper technology available (non-addressable)
- Can be forgiving if not maintained (highly unrecommended)
- If it is not installed correctly you will have problems with screening and earth faults
- Disruptive to buildings during installation
- Loss of saleable space during installation
- Installation is a lot more time consuming
Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive
Here is a couple of All In One customers sharing their experiences of the All In One service
- Lorna Ellis, Cancer Support Centre Manager
- Sue Patel, General Manager
If our straight forward, cost effective and thorough support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653