You are on this page as you are:
- Looking to meet your insurance requirements
- Looking to keep your premises safe and secure
- Looking for minimal hassle with installation and ongoing service
How can WFP help you?
The key is understanding your risks and needs. Once you know these, then we are able to offer you the right solution.
This could be a new alarm system, an upgrade of your existing intruder alarm, a service maintenance visit or a repair.
What this means to you:
Your building will meet insurance requirements and in some cases can decrease your insurance costs.
Your site will be secure and you can rely on the system to protect you.
Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive
The WFP All-In-One Service
One more thing that you will find really interesting and useful, is how much you can benefit from WFP working on all your
systems! We call this the WFP All-In-One Service.
WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar alarms)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
Do you need monitoring for your intruder alarm?
One last thing to consider, if there is no one on your site in the event of a break in, how will you hear about it?
Intruder alarm monitoring fixes this problem as it can be set up to automatically call the police when the alarm is set off.
This will mean you will:
- Reduce the risk of property damage and theft on your site.
- Meet your insurance requirements.
- In some cases this will further reduce your costs for insurance.
If our straight forward, cost effective and simple to use support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653