Fire detection and alarms
You need an upgrade?
You need a new fire system?
You need a survey and help designing a fire alarm?
Don’t worry about this, you can rely on our ‘problem solving’ surveyors to listen and understand your needs.
Your problems are
How can WFP solve your problems?
WFP take time to understand your needs so that you receive exactly what you want and need
WFP specialise in fire alarms and with over 100 years experience, will fix all errors possible
Wire free alarms, it’s our middle name!
(It’s actually our first two names)
No more wires!
What this means to you
Radio or Wired Fire alarm system?
Our installation team are focused on delivering excellent quality and sensitively installed fire detection and alarm systems.
You may need a radio or wired system, there are pros and cons for both.
Pro’s For Radio
Con’s for Radio
Pro’s For Wired
Con’s for Wired
- No disruption to the fabric of the building
- No wires
- No loss of working space
- No business downtime
- Weeks of installation reduced to days
- Quick system replacement
- If it is not surveyed correctly you will have problems
- There is a small battery change cost in year 4 to 5 (Depending on Fire/Security and usage)
- If the maintenance is not carried out the system will end up costing you money
- More suitable for new build
- Cheaper technology available (non-addressable)
- Can be forgiving if not maintained (highly unrecommended)
- If it is not installed correctly you will have problems with screening and earth faults
- Disruptive to buildings during installation
- Loss of saleable space during installation
- Installation is a lot more time consuming
Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive
The WFP All-In-One Service
One more thing that you will find really interesting and useful, is how much you can benefit from WFP working on all your systems! We call this the WFP All-In-One Service. WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar alarms)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
If our straight forward, cost effective and thorough support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653