Your challenges are:
- You don't know what time your staff are turning up and/or leaving.
- You aren't able to remotely control who is allowed where in your building.
- You haven't got peace of mind when you are not in the building.
How can WFP solve your problems
With the installation of an access control system:
- You are able to track who enters and exits your building and what time this was.
- You are able to control who goes where in your building and when.
- You will have peace of mind that no one is in your building that shouldn't be when you are not there.
What you can use Access Control for:
- A time and attendance tool
- To secure and unlock doors remotely
- To secure your premises from unwanted person
- To understand more about how people in your business use your resources
You can integrate with other card driven systems such as cashless vending in schools using the MiFare technology
Do access control systems need maintenance?
From a maintenance point of view why should you take out a maintenance contract for your access control, when often it's your IT department that issue the cards and tags and does it really need maintenance from a specialist?
Our customers understand the importance of working with us to make sure that the significant investment in technology is working well for its designed lifespan, this means looking after the electronics, keeping the batteries in date and making sure that the associated door furniture (the magnets etc.) are working as they should be.
'If you think maintenance is expensive then wait until you try the alternative.'
Contact us today to find out how we can help you make the most of your investment though.
Professional, Personable, Caring, Responsive
The WFP All-In-One Service
One more thing that you will find really interesting and useful, is how much you can benefit from WFP working on all your
systems! We call this the WFP All-In-One Service.
WFP can work on the following systems, and if we work on more than one of them for you, you will benefit massively.
- Fire Alarms BS5839 (Including Air Sampling and Gas Suppression)
- Door Entry
- Dry & Wet Risers and Hydrants
- Intruder Alarms (Burglar alarms)
- Access Control
- Fire Extinguishers
If our straight forward, cost effective and simple to use support sounds like the service you are looking for then just call us or fill in this contact form and we'll arrange to meet you and fully understand what your needs are.
Call us today
01277 724 653